Heart Sapphire Claddagh Ring / Engagement Ring Set - 18K Platinum Plated Sterling Silver ( In Stock/Ship in 24 hours)
The Claddagh's distinctive design features two hands clasping a heart, and usually surmounted by a crown. These elements symbolize the qualities of love (the heart), friendship(the hands), and loyalty(the crown).The design and customs associated with it originated in the Irish fishing village of Claddagh. The ring, as currently known, was first produced in the 17th century.
According to Irish author Colin Murphy, the way in which a Claddagh ring was worn with the intention of conveying the wearer's relationship status:
- On the right hand with the point of the heart toward the fingertips, the wearer is single and may be looking for love.
- On the right hand with the point of the heart toward the wrist, the wearer is in a relationship.
- On the left hand with the point of the heart toward the fingertips, the wearer is engaged.
- On the left hand with the point of the heart toward the wrist, the wearer is married.
How We Create A Claddagh Ring:
Main stone: AAA Quality Diamond Heart Shape, All the diamonds are hand-inlaid.
Material: 925 Sterling Silver
Gem Size: 6mm
- 6(U.S)/16.5mm | In Stock - Ship in 24 Hours
- 7(U.S)/17.3mm | In Stock - Ship in 24 Hours
- 8(U.S)/18.1mm | In Stock - Ship in 24 Hours
- 9(U.S)/19mm | In Stock - Ship in 24 Hours
Package:Free and exquisite gift packing for every order.
1*Heart Sapphire Claddagh Ring / Engagement Ring Set - 18K Platinum Plated Sterling Silver
1*Luxury Jewelry Gift Box
1*Luxury Jewelry Gift Hand bag
1*Silver Polishing Cloth
1*Gift Card for You to Write Greeting Words
To clean, wipe with soft cloth. Avoid frequent contact with strong chemicals, such as detergent, bleach, perfume, etc. Store in a jewelry box or soft cloth. Always remember to remove your jewelry before shower or exercise. Do not wear them in hot tubs or swimming pools.